If you’re looking for an effortless and affordable way to edit videos, you could opt for an online tool or program. What is FlexClip, and would it suit my needs?
FlexClip is an online video editor that enables you to access 4,000,000 stock assets and 3,000 designed templates to help you make stunning videos for your brand. Users also receive 100GB of cloud storage, ensuring that you don’t need to worry about your projects taking up too much space on your PC.
Continue reading to learn more about FlexClip, to help you decide if this video editor is a good option for you and your business.
1. What are the Main Features Offered by FlexClip?
As a popular video editor, FlexClip offers many impressive features, including:
- Trim video: This enables you to chop and splice your footage without compromising its quality.
- Music: There is an extensive library of royalty-free music to add to your project.
- Text & voiceovers: Easily add text and voiceovers to your project for personalization.
- Transition: Seamlessly transition between clips and photos for a professional project.
- Templates: Choose from 3,000 bespoke templates that make creating the perfect video more manageable.
- Filters: There are lots of filters that you can apply to your projects, including sepia, vintage, and monochrome, among others.
- Speed: Control the speed of your videos – choose between 0.5x and 3.0x, depending on your preferences.
- Media library: There are more than 4,000,000 items in the FlexClip media library, enabling you to quickly access high-resolution photos and royalty-free videos to enhance your production.
As you can see, there are many impressive features available with FlexClip, but you will need to sign up for a paid plan to make the most of them, as we explain below.
2. Does FlexClip Cost Money?
If you’re looking for a free video editing app, the good news is that there is a free FlexClip plan that you can sign up for, although it has some limitations. The sign-up options for FlexClip are as follows:
- Free Plan: Maximum 12 projects, with videos up to one minute in length.
- Basic Plan – $5.99 per month: Unlimited video projects up to three minutes in length and several other features.
- Plus Plan – $9.99 per month: 1080p HD downloads, unlimited projects, and videos up to ten minutes in length.
- Business Plan – $19.99 per month: Unlimited access to all FlexClip features and video length up to thirty minutes.
It’s a good idea to get started with the free FlexClip plan so you can experiment with the app and discover the range of features you can benefit from.
However, if you plan on using FlexClip in the long run for your business, sign up for one of the paid plans to unlock a much broader spectrum of features that can help you to create beautiful videos to share online.
3. Is FlexClip Safe to Use?
It’s imperative to consider the safety and security of an app before signing up, and FlexClip is no different. However, you can use FlexClip entirely online, and you don’t need to download anything directly to your PC.
This reduces the likelihood of your device becoming infected by malware, so it’s a safe app to trust.
You can also use two-factor authentication when creating an account on FlexClip, further bolstering the app’s security.
Provided that you take some standard precautions when using FlexClip (use a strong password, sign in with a VPN, enable two-factor authentication, etc.), you shouldn’t experience any safety or security issues when using the video editing software.
4. FlexClip vs. Final Cut Pro – Which is Better?
One of the most popular video editors on the market is Apple’s Final Cut Pro. It’s much more advanced than FlexClip and offers many additional features.
This is why many professional video editors opt for Final Cut Pro, particularly if they’re Mac users.
Final Cut Pro offers cinematic quality video footage, and the customization options certainly outweigh those provided by FlexClip.
But for users who aren’t necessarily concerned by the minutiae of video creation, FlexClip offers more than enough features to get started with.
What’s more, Final Cut Pro costs $240 to install on a Mac, an upfront cost many business owners don’t necessarily want to fork out for.
So, while Final Cut Pro offers more features, FlexClip is a more affordable (and flexible) option for business owners to consider.
5. Are There Any FlexClip Alternatives?
Of course, FlexClip is just one of a broad range of video editors available online. If you’re not sold on FlexClip or Final Cut Pro, some other options to consider are:
- Adobe Premiere Pro – from $20.99 per month per user: Like Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro has a vast range of features, but if you’re looking for a video editor for social media posts, you’re unlikely to use most of them.
- CyberLink – from $4.33 per month per user: CyberLink is one of the best video editors for Windows users and is very similar to FlexClip, with an extensive media library to draw upon for video creation.
While we’re big fans of FlexClip, you can undoubtedly consider Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and CyberLink as viable video editing alternatives.
We have learned that FlexClip is a leading video editing app perfect for business owners looking to create video content for their socials and websites.
It’s affordable, feature-rich, and an excellent option to consider if you want to create stunning content this year.