FlexiSPY is often referred to as the “professional spy tool” because of the powerful features available – it really is the Swiss penknife for mobile phone monitoring.
The tool supports iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones, but there is a requirement to “jailbreak” these devices first so if you are looking to install a spy app on a phone without changing its settings then consider looking our mSpy review. That being said, FlexiSPY has everything you want from a spy tool so let’s take a closer look at the app focusing on features, who would benefit most from using it and customer support.
Introduction – What exactly is FlexiSPY?
If you’ve ever watched a spy movie where the hero has access to all the cool tools where they can listen in on conversations or track a person’s whereabouts then this software is like that.
In short, it is a collection of monitoring and recording functions rolled into one app.
With FlexiSPY you can track a person’s location (and recent footsteps), read all instant messages including those From Instagram and Facebook, listen to live calls, view web pages visited, access contacts list and much more.
Who can use the software?
Anyone really who wants to bug a phone! But legally speaking, parents can install the app on their child’s phone and employers can install the software (as long as staff are made aware) on company devices such as phones and laptops.
So if you think your husband or wife is cheating then you cannot install the software without their permission; there are situations where partners are happy to self-install in order to prove they are not cheating or are accessing website they shouldn’t such as gambling or adult.
By far the most popular reason is for worried parents, concerned that their kids are involved with cyber bullying, spending too much time online or are chatting to strangers over Instagram, WhatsApp or Facebook.
Overview on main features
With over 150 tools there is too many to fully list in this FlexiSPY review. But we can detail the main functions of the software and how they work.
1. Spy on calls: The flagship feature that allows you to listen to LIVE calls. It doesn’t matter if the call is incoming or out, the software will alert you via your own phone or computer when the target is talking to someone on their cell phone.
If you are not able to listen in on the conversation then the program will default to recording mode – simply login in to your user account at a convenient time and listen to all calls.
2. Secret listening device: Want to know what someone is saying about you? This clever trick secretly calls their phone and you can listen in to conversations or noises that the phone is able to pick up on.
3. SMS Message Spying: Track all text messages including MMS. Not only can you check the date and time of the text you can also read the full contents including any video or picture messages.
Kids can get addicted to text messaging and if they take their phones in their bedroom at night, how do you know for sure they are being safe online?
4. Track a person’s movements:
Location tracking is the hallmark of any good spy app. FlexiSPY records all user movements and displays a full report inside the dashboard including time and date – useful for collecting evidence.
Real time location tracking pin points someone in a live environment so if your son or daughter tells you they are going to a friend’s house and are somewhere else such as the shopping mall you can instantly find out.
5. Spy on instant messenger chat: All of the popular chat clients are covered including: BBM, iMessage, Tinder, Hike, QQ, KIK, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, WhatsApp, Blackberry PIN, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Google Hangouts, WeChat and more.
Kids love instant messaging, keep in touch with who they are chatting too online by accessing the IM chat module.
6. Access photos and videos: Check on downloaded videos from YouTube or see if there are any other bad photos or saved videos stored on the phone. Kids and family members can do pretty stupid things and it can get shared by friends online – check your account or setup alerts to be sent direct to your email address.
7. Take complete control of the phone: You can gain direct access to perform your own evidence gathering. Take a picture (which is not seen by the phone owner) and have it sent to your account, restart the phone and even check the battery status.
How many times have you been told “but my phone was flat” or “my phone went dead”. No more excuses!
8. Record web user and email activity: Modern smartphones have Chrome, Explorer and Safari installed and you can track all user history to these apps through FlexiSPY.
Sometimes, blocking websites on phones simply do not work, kids can do a quick Google search to find ways to unblock their phone.
Emails can be another problem, especially for staff at work. Company bosses can install the spy on app on company devices and monitor all email activity. Are workers doing stuff they shouldn’t when using their phone or computer?
How much does FlexiSPY cost?
The product is a monthly service which can be cancelled at any time. There are two packages available: “Premium” and “Extreme” – basically the latter has a couple of upgrades that might be of interest to you including the listening to live calls, eavesdropping through the phone mic, access to the camera and spoofing tools where you can send fake SMS messages.
In terms of pricing (subject to change click above for current price):
Premium: $68 for one month access or $149 for 12 months. Includes 95% of features listed above.
Extreme: $199 for 3 months access. (Premium plus: live calls, control mic and camera).
If you don’t need access to live call monitoring or want to use the advanced eavesdropping tools then Premium is recommended.
Is there help available?
Installation is easy but if you have any problems you can email the tech team for help or take a look at the comprehensive FAQ page.
If you are not confident about installing the spy app yourself you can purchase the installation service – with this the tech team will talk you through the entire process including jailbreaking or rooting devices.
Software requirements for FlexiSPY:
Android: Rooted device running Android 4.0.3 to 7.1.1
(you will need to physically install the software on the phone).
Apple devices: up to iOS 9.1
(you cannot use FlexiSPY without performing jailbreak on the iPhone/iPad).
Star Rating for FlexiSPY
In our FlexiSPY review we have covered many of the important features and highlighted some pretty impressive surveillance capabilities of the app including listening in on conversations and having direct access to the phones camera.
We would of awarded the product 5 stars if it wasn’t for the fact you have to use the software on a jalbroken phone (on iPhones). Not everyone will be comfortable doing this so it’s a slight negative – but overall this is a brilliant spying app that works perfectly on both Android & iPhone.